Note: 1 or 2 more days must be foreseen, either because of bad weather or necessary to get correctly acclimatized. Both circumstances will judged by the expedition guides.
The company reserves the right to modify the itinerary or suspend any of the activities when climate circumstances or any other circumstances compromise the safety of the members of the group.
Optional: Transfer from Cachi to Cafayate by the Nacional Route N° 40 going through Quebrada de las Flechas. Night at a hotel in Cafayate. Next day visit to a Winery and return to the City of Salta. Hotel night.
- Transfers in a 4×4 light truck during all programs.
- All the equipment necessary for the camping. (Tent, kitchen utensils, etc.)
- Bilingual specialized guide (Spanish - English)
- 01 Assistant every 3 paxs.
- All the meals specified in the program (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; BXL: Box lunch; S: Snack; D: Dinner)
- Mules for transportation of the equipment up to Rincon de Mina.
- 04 nights at Camps in the mountain.
- Basic Medical Insurance for desease or accident up to $3000 Argentinean pesos.
- First Aid equipment.
- Satellite Phone for emergencies only.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Night at hotel in Cachi.
- Meals not mentioned in the program.
- Sleeping bags.
- Alcoholic Drinks.
- Cap or Light hat.
- Wool or polartec beanie.
- UV + 90% mountain sunglasses with side shields.
Upper part of the body
- 2 polypropylene long-sleeved t-shirts.
- 2 cotton or polypropylene t-shirts.
- 2 polypropylene long-sleeved undershirts.
- Polartec jacket.
- Gore tex or waterproof jacket.
- Duvet jacket.
- Polypropylene gloves.
- Polartec gloves.
- Waterproof mitts with wool, polartec or duvet interiors.
Inferior part of the body
- Polypropylene long underwear.
- Gore-Tex or waterproof pants.
- Light long pants.
- Polartec light pants.
- Waterproof gaiters.
- Long socks (4 cotton pairs and 4 thermal pairs)
- Trekking boots.
- Comfortable trainers.
- Double plastic mountain boots.
- Trekking sticks.
- Back pack (70 lt or more)
- Duvet Sleeping bag (-20 °C)
- Metallic thermus of 1 lt.
- Water bottle of at least 900 cc.
- Insulated sleeping pad.
- Head Lamp (Extra light bulbs and batteries)
- Resistant bag for the transport of the equipment in mules.
- Lip protector.
- Hygienic bag.
- Personal medicine chest.
- Others: digital camera, mp3, books, etc.