The company reserves the right to modify the itinerary or suspend any of the activities when climate circumstances or any other circumstances compromise the safety of the members of the group.
- Transfer In from Salta to Tilcara by vehicle.
- Transfer Out fron San Francisco to Salta by vehicle.
- Equipment for camping. (Tent, kitchenware, etc.)
- Bilingual specialized guide (Spanish-English)
- 01 assistant every 03 persons.
- All meals specified in the program (B: Breakfast, BXL: Box Lunch, S: Snack, D: Dinner)
- 01 night at Tilcara.
- 03 nights camping at mountain sites.
- First aid kit.
- Basic Medical Insurance for disease or accident up to $3000 Argentinean pesos.
- VHF radio.
Does Not Include:
- Flight ticket.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Accommodation at Salta City.
- Meals not mentioned in the program.
- Sleeping bags (can be rented)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Taxes (transportation 10, 5%)
- Cap or Light hat.
- Wool or polartec beanie.
- UV + 90% mountain sunglasses with side shields.
Upper part of the body
- 1 polypropylene long-sleeved t-shirts.
- 2 cotton or polypropylene t-shirts.
- Polartec jacket.
- Gore tex or waterproof jacket.
- Duvet jacket.
- Polypropylene gloves.
- Polartec gloves.
- Waterproof mitts with wool, polartec or duvet interiors.
Inferior part of the body
- Polypropylene long underwear.
- Gore-Tex or waterproof pants.
- Long socks (1 cotton pairs and 2 expeditions special one)
- Trekking boots.
- Comfortable trainers.
- Trekking sticks.
- Duvet Sleeping bag (-20 °C)
- Water bottle of at least 900 cc.
- Insulated sleeping pad.
- Head Lamp (Extra light bulbs and batteries)
- Resistant bag for the transport of the equipment in mules.
- Lip protector.
- Hygienic bag.
- Personal medicine chest.
- Others: digital camera, mp3, books, etc.